Canada Francophones Visa

The Canada Work Visa for Francophones is a program aimed at attracting French-speaking workers to Canada to support the country's Francophone communities outside Quebec. The program is designed to help meet the workforce needs of employers and organizations outside the province of Quebec to support the growth and vitality of these communities. An important advantage of hiring French-speaking or bilingual foreign workers under this program is that the employers DO NOT need to apply and obtain a positive Labour Market Impact Assesment (LMIA). This wil significantly reduce the processing time and legal costs associated with hiring foreign workers.


Canada Work Permit

A Canada work permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to work in Canada for a specific employer, for a specific length of time. To apply for a Canada work permit, the following steps should be taken:


Canada immigration with job offer

Canada has over 100 different work permit options for global talent and employers. Canada operates the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and the International Mobility Program (IMP). The difference between the two programs is the TFWP requires a labour market test, known as the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). 

Work permits are issued to a variety of workers including temporary workers, business people, and permanent workers. You can apply for a work permit from outside Canada, within Canada, or at point of entry. The eligibility requirements for Canada will vary depending on where you apply from.

For temporary workers, there are eligibility requirements to meet when applying for a Canadian work permit. For instance, you must provide proof of the following: That you plan to leave Canada when your work permit expires. Of sufficient funds to return home and to take care of yourself and any family members coming with you. Police clearance certificate. You must also: Be in good health (a medical exam may be required). Plan to work for an eligible employer (i.e., no strip clubs, escort services, or erotic massage places). Appropriate documents to enter Canada.

Subscribe to this RSS feed

International offices

Americas: Canada | USA
Asia: China | Korea | Vietnam | India
Middle-East: Iran | UAE
Europe: UK | Turkey
Africa: South Africa | Tunisia | Morocco

Toll-Free:+1 877 332 2111

Whatsapp: Send Message

Email via web: Send email